Sunday, October 14, 2012

Holy poop! A news update!

I wrote some Broz episodes a few months ago. Just got this wild hair to write a bunch. I haven't put any into major production yet, but I've finished what I'm now suddenly calling "The cover page" for the first episode I intend to post:




This is the cover page for "Crawllege". The episode details a fictional experience that Katie is having at college that is actually probably nonfictional.


From Crawllege on, all Broz episodes will feature a cover page above the episode.

My last post said I was going to try to make live action Broz episodes... It didn't happen. At all. Nobody seemed interested in it and most of the Broz went off to college.

So as soon as I feel the urge to grab the external hard drive --which has all my Broz temps--, episodes will be in production. I'll post a news update to let you all know when I start and when they'll be done.
It may be a while before I start producing episodes so in the meantime you can read my blog to see what I'm up to. If you want... no pressure...

No comments:

Post a Comment