Saturday, March 24, 2012

OMG AN UPDATE!

Hey there, neglected Broz fans! No, this isn't an update about how little I've been doing about Broz. Okay so it is about that. BUT I have an announcement: I'm hoping to do live action Broz episodes on Youtube! If my friends/former cast members want to, that is.
See, you can't have Broz without the bros.
If they don't want to do live action skits, then I'll make more comic episodes and start posting them again. This time I might build up a season before posting anything, so you might have to wait until I'm done making an entire lineup.
That's just if my affiliates don't want to shoot skits for Youtube.
In the meantime, I'm just gonna leave you all hanging and stuff.
Have a good one!















Oh! Here's a picture of me:




 Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment