Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hey, y'all!
I've got some good news for you! This Saturday should be the return of Broz! I got ahead by at least a month, so far I have three new episodes to release, and by the end of the day I should have a full month.
After the first one premieres I'll start working on July and August.
CHANGES!
Edited a few characters; changed them for real-life continuity. No big deal. Broz will from now on feature more awesome/accurate-looking Trevor and David characters. Character outlines are now darker, almost completely black rather than the usual grey. Graphic T-Shirts will be re-introduced at the end of June, I just got too lazy to keep them up.
I'll use my reserve characters more (Katie, Bekka, Kasey, Reyna, Cody), and maybe feature some fictional characters somewhere in the season.
But yeah! Anyway, Broz comes back off hiatus this Saturday with a jump start, and shouldn't back in again except under the most horrific circumstances, or if I get behind again. Which I don't intend to... But it'll probably happen anyway.

Remember: Be nice to nerds, Chances are you will be working for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment