Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh hey! Um... A news update! That I forgot to give you! A month ago!

I totally forgot that you guys don't all follow me on Twitter! Twitter won't load so I don't know if that's the correct link so if that doesn't work, when you get a chance search "lardcomposite" on Twitter and you'll (probably) find my page.

Aaaaannnyywwaaaaayyyyyyyyy....
So Broz is on a hiatus, cause I've been so busy lately that I can't keep up on making them. I started off wrong; I'd make the next episode right after posting the new one, and I should have made a bunch so I wouldn't get behind like I am... Well, I think I need a team of writers, too or something. My Broz material hasn't been up to par as of late. so I'll probably be recruiting some of my friends for that, and we'll probably com-link on Steam during a scheduled "down-time" for brainstorming.

Um, Broz will be back up as soon as... my parents don't need me for vigorous work anymore. So that should be soon. Pretty soon I hope... Yes yes, I know, I'm 19, but this counts as rent... so I'm up about two months on rent so far. So that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment